Our community is comprised of a total of 550 homes. We currently have a total of 120 townhomes, 429 single family homes, and a club house. We take pride in our community and thank you for being apart of it.
Our goal is to build up the community and we need your help to do so. Increasing engagement by the spread of positivity and respecting one another and their investments will contribute to rise of your home values. Your property is your investment and with your help we all gain.
- River's Station has:
- Property Management Company
- Daily Security Patrol Team
- Parking Enforcement Team
- Monthly Compliance Audits
- Task Force Team
- Neighborhood Watch Group
- Quarterly Social Activities
- Annual HOA Meeting
- River's Station Amenities include:
- Clubhouse for events
- Over sized Pool (lanes for laps & Splash Pad for kids)
- Kids Playground
- Recreational Field
- 5 Additional Common Areas throughout
- (More to Come)
Official River’s Station Committees and Duties
- Architectural Control Committee - RS is a design standards community, this committee is responsible for maintaining the overall aesthetic and structural integrity of the association and enforcing the CC&Rs for each home within.
- Landscaping Committee - this committee is responsible for monitoring and enforcing yard care standards for individual homes as well as all common areas.
- Social Activities Committee - this committee is responsible for planning and hosting neighborhood wide events targeted towards building a sense of community among all residents.
- Safety Committee - this committee is responsible for helping spread awareness of local criminal activity so resident can stay protected.
Actively seeking volunteers!!! Contact Us today!!!